Nina

Nina
Nina

Diego

Diego
Diego

Monday, November 14, 2011

Whew!


Where is the time going??? Can't believe these babies are nearly 5 weeks old. How cute is this picture?

Marie is looking after the puppies and Nina on Mondays for me, so I can work a full day, and she was just telling me how wild the group was today. Lots of growling, snarling and snapping going on now, along with little games of tag. They're really darn cute.

On Saturday night, 9 month old Morley finally got to see the puppies up close and personal. I'm not certain the thrill was quite what she has been anticipating, the puppies were pretty nosy and she wasn't sure what to make of them.

They had a few visitors this past weekend and I've posted a few new pictures on the Webshots page: http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2389366990037483664dnSXJf

No comments:

Post a Comment